Mercia Technologies PLC has published its half year results for the six months ended 30 September 2016.
Group and portfolio developments
- Successful integration of Enterprise Ventures Group Limited ("EV") into the Group
- £5.7million invested in nine portfolio companies of which three are new 'Emerging Stars', taking total invested since IPO to £30.0million
- Two of three new Emerging Stars (Concepta plc and sureCore) originated from EV's managed funds, reflecting the benefit of enlarged pipeline of direct investment opportunities post EV acquisition
- Third party funds: £8.6million raised and £11.5million invested into 58 companies in the period. Total managed funds of circa £228.0million at period end
- Good progress across the portfolio. Notable highlights:
- Portfolio company Concepta plc admitted to trading on AIM in July 2016
- nDreams appointed by Google to make apps and experiences for Daydream, its virtual reality ("VR") mobile platform, together with the successful launch of nDreams' VR game, The Assembly
To read the full RNS announcement, including financial highlights, click here.