EIS Client Services Associate
Mercia is a national investment group focused on the creation/identification, funding and scaling of innovative technology businesses with high growth potential from the UK regions. You will join our growing EIS Sales, Investor Relations and Operations team in this brand new role.
In this role, you will support the team by building and maintaining relationships and providing vital investor and intermediary services.
REPORTING TO: EIS Fund Operations Manager
LOCATION: Primary office location is Henley-in-Arden
JOB PROFILE (Key Features):
The EIS Client Services Associate will be responsible for providing investor services and key support to the rest of the team. The successful candidate may not have significant experience working in a similar role, but client service or sales administration experience would be advantageous. A successful applicant would need to rapidly develop a good understanding of EIS and Mercia’s investment strategy. Key responsibilities include -
- Work with the team to maintain positive on-going relationships with existing clients and intermediaries, delivering outstanding and professional communication.
Take ownership for client queries; responding to all calls, emails and written enquiries, ensuring a quick turnaround time
- Take responsibility for the distribution of fund documentation as requests come in
- Follow-up with clients and intermediaries as necessary when applications are received, keeping them informed as to the status of their application
- Analyse investor and intermediary engagement following the distribution of EIS marketing emails
- Work closely with the EIS Fund Operations Manager to prepare client allocations and maintain the Investor Centre, our proprietary reporting platform, through which much of our client services are delivered
- Administer the preparation and distribution of valuable tax certificates to our investors
- Reconcile and distribute six-monthly consolidated reports
- On request, lead the preparation and distribution of ad-hoc documentation to IFAs and direct investors
- Involvement in other projects or events as requested
JOB HOLDER (Qualifications & Experience):
- The successful candidate will be bright, outgoing and driven, with an enthusiasm to learn
- The successful candidate may have some experience working in a similar role. Some knowledge of investments and/or financial services is preferable
- An outgoing personality and great phone skills; comfortable speaking on phone extensively with clients and intermediaries
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and good written communication skills. Strong Microsoft Office skills with a solid working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel in particular, CRM and database use
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter, detailing your availability to join us: firstname.lastname@example.org