JOB PURPOSE: A generalist, full time position providing administration support to the Mercia Team at the Manchester office. This a temporary position, covering maternity leave of up to 12 months.
REPORTING TO: Fund Principal.
LOCATION: Primary office location - Manchester.
JOB PROFILE (Key Features):
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Answer the mainline number and deal with enquiries etc.
- Log applications for funding onto CRM and ensure they go to the relevant Fund.
- Manage the info@ inbox.
- Deal with guests i.e. welcoming them to the building/office, providing refreshments and showing them to meeting rooms.
- Assist with the planning and running of internal office events i.e. breakfast roundtables, CEO Forums.
- Diary management for the meeting rooms / other Mercia staff.
- Order and set-up lunches for meetings.
- Plan and book travel / accommodation.
- Provide support with facilities management i.e. liaise with external firms to resolve any required repairs to the building, deal with the cleaning/window cleaning/milk delivery companies.
- Liaise with our providers of telephone and IT support to log and assist in resolving any issues.
- Print & bind presentations.
- Help with preparation of presentations.
- Order office stationery.
- Deal with post.
- Input data onto CRM when required.
- Pull information from Companies House / Creditsafe for Investment Managers.
- Help with Fund Administration where required i.e. chasing management/statutory accounts, help with the production of quarterly reports.
- Supporting our Platform and Portfolio team with administration.
- Other office/team support duties which may be asked from time to time.
JOB HOLDER (Qualifications & Experience):
- In line with our core values, you should be able to demonstrate that you are Growth Focused, Responsive, Knowledgeable and Trusted.
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at times.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
- Good communication skills, responding professionally and politely (written or verbally) to any enquiry / request from internal or external stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use initiative, while at the same time being comfortable working under instruction.
- Trustworthy and confidential at all times.
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills with some preferred database/CRM system experience.
- Previous experience in an administration support role.
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter, detailing your availability to join us: firstname.lastname@example.org