EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent
JOB PURPOSE: A full time, generalist role providing administration support to the Mercia Team, with particular emphasis on facilities support for the Henley based team.
LOCATION: Primary office location is Henley-in-Arden
JOB PROFILE (Typical Competencies, Qualifications & Experience):
- Previous experience in an administration support role.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
- Good communication skills, responding professionally and politely (written or verbally) to any enquiry / request from internal or external stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use initiative, while at the same time being comfortable working under instruction.
- Trustworthy and confidential at all times.
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills with some preferred database/CRM system experience.
- To be willing to become a qualified First Aider and Fire Marshall.
- To have and maintain a current driving licence enabling you to drive in the UK, as there may be a small element of travel to other Mercia offices.
- Flexible with hours in order to meet business requirements. Occasionally you may have to start earlier than 9.00am or finish later than 5.30pm, at short notice.
- In line with our core values, you should be able to demonstrate that you are Growth Focused, Responsive, Knowledgeable and Trusted.
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter, detailing your availability to join us: email@example.com