You are joining Mercia at the most exciting time in our history! Having completed a successful placing in 2019 to raise £30.0million and the acquisition of three venture capital trusts (VCT) fund management contracts from NVM Private Equity LLP, this brings us significantly closer to achieving our strategic milestone of managing £1.0billion in AuM by 2022, and makes us a valuable and valued active asset manager.
Mercia has an exceptional record in delivering investment returns based on our flexible capital solutions across four asset classes of venture capital, private equity, debt and proprietary balance sheet capital. Together with the three Northern VCTs, Mercia plans to further dominate the regional venture capital market and offer full life-cycle support, from seed to scale-up and beyond, including when investee companies may no longer qualify for VCT investment. With strong regional investment track records and long-standing commitments to supporting fast- growing SMEs across the UK, Mercia and NVM have grown substantial portfolios.
We are looking for a data-driven experienced HubSpot (or relevant systems’ experience) Inbound Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team. This is an exciting and varied role which will suit someone who is passionate about Financial services, Technology, Optimisation and Inbound marketing. As Inbound Marketing Manager, you’ll play a vital role working with our Head of Marketing and Communications and content team to define, implement and optimise our inbound marketing funnel.
The Inbound Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination and management of customer journeys within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention.
- Using marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot) to create, test and optimise campaign production across emails, landing pages, nurturing and reporting.
- Build out and optimise our marketing automation (email) and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Managing key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Implement lead scoring best practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- CRM management, target audience research and intelligence gathering.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- An excellent understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Previous experience working closely with CRM, email marketing and marketing automation systems, inbound marketing, A/B testing and web analytics.
- A track record of demonstrable results through testing and deploying effective email campaigns across different channels.
- Proficient in setting up marketing automation and email systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Experience with the following is essential; Adobe, GoogleAnalytics, GoogleAdWords, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Working knowledge of at least one paid marketing channel (search, retargeting, social network advertising) and content distribution and placement networks like Google audience network.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- You should be bright and naturally inquisitive.
- A very keen eye for detail and perfection.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A true team player.
- We are a collaborative team and so it’s important that you share our Mercia Core Values (Growth Focused, Responsive, Knowledgeable, Trusted).
- Primary office location – Manchester (remote in the short-term).You must be able to drive and be prepared to travel to our other Mercia offices.
- You should have the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter, detailing your availability to join us: firstname.lastname@example.org