Our Investor Centre is a mobile-friendly platform that enables investors, and their advisers, to access Mercia’s various services, with fully personalised reporting, including valuations, investment committee reports, tax certificates and loss relief letters.
The Investor Centre features:
- Summary information, including subscription, our fees, amount invested in qualifying companies, valuations and distributed capital
- Investment performance, with or without tax advantages
- Digital copies of EIS tax certificates and loss relief letters
- Portfolio company investment papers, and quarterly valuation reports
- Our five-minute application form for existing investors, with no need to print and sign documents
- Bi-annual fund valuation reports and consolidated portfolio reports
Personal valuations are driven by the share prices of companies in your fund. These share prices, and hence the Investor Centre valuations, will be announced immediately after Mercia Asset Management publishes its Annual Report (July) and Half Year Results (December). We are unable to publish portfolio company share prices more frequently, as our AIM listed parent company may have provided follow-on capital to some of these companies.