Mercia Asset Management PLC, including its fund management subsidiaries, is committed to keeping your information private and being transparent about our dealings with your personal data.
As an existing or prospective investor, investee, associate or job applicant of Mercia, there are many ways you can use the services we offer, some of which require you to share your personal data with us.
- what personal data we collect about you in the course of your engagement with our services, why we collect it, who it goes to and how long we keep it
- how we use your personal data
- how we protect your personal data
- your legal rights in respect of your personal data, including how to access and update the information we hold about you.
You can navigate to the relevant sections of the policy by clicking the links below:
- About us
- What information do we collect about you?
- Where do we get your data from?
- Why do we collect your personal information and on what grounds?
- Marketing communications
- Specific information about your data
- Who do we share your information with?
- How long will we keep your data for?
- Will my personal data be sent abroad?
- Your rights in respect of your personal data
- Third party links on the Website
- Cookies and other technical information
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection laws in force in the UK from time to time, the data controllers are Mercia Asset Management PLC (No. 09223445), along with our group companies Mercia Fund Management Limited (No. 06973399), Enterprise Ventures Limited (No. 03249066) and EV Business Loans Limited (No. 05566789) (“Mercia”, “we”, “us”, “our”). This means that we decide why and how your personal information is used.
For the purposes of data protection these entities operate as a Group and all governed by this same policy in their dealings with your personal data. The Group Compliance Director acts as the Data Protection Officer for all the entities within the Group and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that if you contact us through this email in relation to the records we hold about you, you are in effect contacting all the entities listed above.
Mercia Asset Management PLC and Mercia Fund Management Limited are based at our Henley-in-Arden office and Enterprise Ventures Limited and EV Business Loans Limited in our Preston office. You can find the contact details for these entities and our other group companies on our Website here.
By “your information”, “personal data” or “personal information”, we mean information about you (or others acting on your behalf, such as your financial advisor or executor) from which you or that individual may be identified.
The categories of information we collect about you depend on the relationship you have with us. Please select your relevant category from the section “Specific information about your data” below.
We will let you know at the point of collecting your information whether this is optional, or whether it is necessary for you to provide this information to meet certain statutory or contractual requirements. If the latter and you do not wish to provide us with this information, this may limit the services we are able to provide you.