What information do we collect about you?
If you are an associate providing professional services to us (e.g. Mercia’s financial advisors, bankers, accountants, lawyers) and any other supplier of services
- Personal information about you, e.g. name, age, gender, title, date of birth
- Contact information, e.g. email, phone number, address, postcode
- Company information, e.g. employer company name, company registration number, company address, job title at company
- Event attendance information (where applicable), e.g. attendance at events, special dietary requirements
- Professional qualification information e.g. qualification records and any other personal information contained within these documents (e.g. name, age, nationality, qualifications received)
- Bank account details, e.g. account name, number and sort code (applicable only to enable us to make payments to you where we have engaged you for the provision of services.)
Why do we collect your personal information and on what grounds?
An associate providing professional or commercial services to us
|Purpose for processing||Legal basis|
|Managing the services you provide for us||Performance of a contract|
|Sending you marketing emails and contacting you about our products and services||Our legitimate interests (direct marketing to corporate recipients)
Your consent (if you are acting as an individual, sole trader or partnership)
|Referring you to our clients as necessary to provide your services||Performance of a contract|