What information do we collect about you?
If you are a member of our Non-Executive Director Network:
- Personal information about you, e.g. name, age, gender, title, date of birth, ethnicity, religion, veteran status and disabilities
- Contact information, e.g. email, phone number, address, postcode
- Company information, e.g. employer company name, company registration number, company address, job title at company
- Contractual information, e.g. details about your application, such as your chosen role, employment requirements (e.g. contractual days/hours), date available and desired pay
- Any personal information contained in your CV or Linkedin information, e.g. visa requirements, qualifications, details of any disability requiring reasonable adjustment requirements to your potential employment in a role.
Why do we collect your personal information and on what grounds?
A member of our Non-Executive Director Network
|Purpose for processing||Legal basis|
|Processing a job application for an NED role and liaising communications between you and the prospective employer in respect of the application process||Performance of a contract withyou (by taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract)|
|Storing your details on our database for future suitable job opportunities and contacting you about roles which may be of interest to you||Your consent|
|Keeping records of recruitment track records for internal analytics and research purposes||Our legitimate interests (improving our recruitment practices)|
|Contacting you about future events and other networking opportunities which may be of interest to you||Your consent|