What information do we collect about you?
If you have applied for a job with us:
- Personal information about you, e.g. name, age, gender, title, date of birth, ethnicity, religion, veteran status and disabilities
- Contact information, e.g. email, phone number, address, postcode
- Company information, e.g. employer company name, company registration number, company address, job title at company
- Contractual information, e.g. details about your application, such as your chosen role, employment requirements (e.g. contractual days/hours), date available and desired pay
- Any personal information contained in your CV or supporting application, e.g. visa requirements, qualifications, details of any disability requiring reasonable adjustment requirements to the recruitment process
- The name of your referrer for the position (if applicable).
Why do we collect your personal information and on what grounds?
A job applicant
|Purpose for processing||Legal basis|
|Processing your job application and managing communications with you in respect of the application process||Performance of a contract withyou (by taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract)|
|Storing your details on our database for future suitable job opportunities||Our legitimate interests (marketing similar services to those previously requested)|
|Ensuring appropriate levels of interview and assessment support for candidates requiring reasonable adjustments or special consideration due to specific impairments||Compliance with our legal obligations|
|Keeping records of recruitment track records for internal analytics and researchpurposes||Our legitimate interests (improving our recruitment practices)|
|To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action reporting regulations||Compliance with our legal obligations|