Our Portfolio Resourcing Team is dedicated to partnering sector and industry experts with Mercia portfolio companies.
Successful investment is always built around a team and product, but an experienced non-executive working with the skill-sets of our portfolio businesses’ management teams enhances overall shareholder value.
Here’s a roundup of the appointments made across the portfolio in the first quarter of 2022.
- Carl Barratt, Chair, Applied Monitoring: developing a non-invasive blood analysis testing device for the alcohol and drugs of abuse market.
- Neil Hayward, NED, Applied Monitoring.
- Andrew Anderson, Chair, Talion: provider of hybrid cyber-security services.
- Alan Peel, Chair, Impression Technologies: leader in light-weighting solutions for automotive, aerospace, and consumer product sectors.
- Matt Little, Chair, Melius Cyber: security and monitoring for the workplace.
- Martin Donnachie , Chair, UK Landscapes: a national specialist contractor providing environmental services.
- Kevin McDonnell, Chair, Intelligent Health: developer of digital health solutions to encourage communities to be more active; and ART Health Solutions: a provider of robust data insights to help organisations make better informed decisions relating to employee wellbeing and performance.
- Andrew Doyle, Chair, 6 Bit Education: developing an AI powered assessment and feedback tool for the education sector.
- Tony Austwick, Board Advisor, 6 Bit Education Ltd.
- Peter Harkness, Chair, Texere Publishing: innovative publishing company for the scientific, technical and medical markets.
- Ron Black, Chair, inVMA: developer of Kinektio, an IoT integration platform.
- Mark Hurley, Chair, e-bate: provider of intelligent rebate management solutions.
- Tim Hipperson, Chair, Adludio: developer of cutting-edge AI and proprietary creative tools for mobile brand solutions.
- Gordon Matthew, Chair, Coho: developer of a SaaS solution to deliver an effortless HMO management tool which makes self-managing an HMO easy.
- Mike Evans, Chair, MIP Diagnostics: developing molecular imprinted polymers (MIPs) as a synthetic alternative to biological affinity reagents.
- Michele Pedrocchi, NED, MIP Diagnostics.