Do you have experience in deal/lead generation? Well, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a full time Deal Origination Associate to support the generation and sourcing of deals across all of Mercia’s funds. You will work closely with the Head of Deal Origination, reporting within the Marketing division.
We are looking for someone who has experience in deal/lead generation and is adept at working at the early stages of deal development as well as supporting pipeline management. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of account-based sales and thrive in a target orientated environment.
We are flexible on location but ideally looking for someone to be based in Manchester or Leeds. You will need to be fully mobile and expected to travel to other offices and locations as required.
The Deal Origination Associate is responsible for:
- Achieving set KPIs/ targets
- Generating new leads through inbound and outbound sales/deals (Cold/Warm calling, email leads, social networking, MQL’s and market research)
- Support the development and help maintain Mercia’s deal pipeline
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up/attending meetings
- Planning and preparing for outreach activity including events and digital campaigns with strong abilities in follow up administration and pipeline management
- Uncover customer needs beyond what may have been initially obvious
- Regularly updating internal sales systems and CRM to ensure data is accurate and well maintained
- To produce accurate internal reports
- Form close relationships with stakeholders and act as the point of escalation for any issues or requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with all other members of the marketing teams and internal stakeholders
- You will be expected to perform other tasks including supporting the marketing and investment teams across a range of tactics including events, data administration and other general duties.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of investment and deal origination is highly desirable
- Evidence of academic achievement – a degree is strongly preferred
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound research and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, and time management
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, sharing our Mercia Core Values (Growth Focused, Responsive, Knowledgeable, Trusted)
- You must be able to drive and be prepared to travel to our other Mercia offices and client sites as required
- You should have the right to work in the UK.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive base salary along with an exciting range of perks and benefits.
Mercia Asset Management PLC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We value diversity at Mercia and are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment equally and fairly, regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious beliefs, gender or gender realignment, sexual orientation or marital status, disability, responsibility for dependants or age.